RE: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Power, energy routes won't use Utah parks, monuments

  • bruce silliman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      The problem with articles like these are that there is a bunch of incorrect
      information in them. I quickly perused this one and the previous one and
      there are two glaring mistakes.
      1st there is no such position as a Cultural Resources Officer and second
      from Tropic to Duck Creek a straight line would never cross the GSENM. As
      usual poor research on the part of the writers.

      bruce from bryce

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006

        And everyone wonders why the public is so mis-informed :D