New member

  • rentedmule49
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello there!
      I'm from St. George and was encouraged to join by outdoor outlet in
      ST. George. Looks like a great forum! I love Zion! Been around here
      for the past 8 years; from PA originally. Hope to learn a lot from
      you all and enjoy your posts. Hope to contribute, as well. cheers!
      jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        I am glad you made it here! Must be Bo you were talking to. ;)

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "rentedmule49"