Re: Different type question

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1 5:53 AM
      Hi Wild Kat

      The only thing I have ran into besides the usual small reptiles and small mammals is one
      very large cougar and a few rattlesnakes. The cougar was great, but scarey! Although at
      the moment there were more pressing concerns like a flash flood and it was just a over all
      --- lets get out of here respect.

      The rattlesnakes were not thrilling since I was with a bunch of little kids and they actually
      ran into them. These were on kid trails too! One big sleeper on the Gateway to the
      Narrows Trail -- very odd?!?! And the usual rattlesnakes found on Kolob's Taylor Creek
      Trail.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, wild_kat_luver
      <wild_kat_luver@y...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > A few days ago I was watching TV, (either Discovery channel or National Gego.) the
      subject was if the creature Bigfoot was real or a hoxe.

      > A lot of you have spent a lot of time in the wilds hiking and camping different trails such
      as the Pacific Crest or Continental Divide trails, the John Muir Trail, or the AT trail or
      California's Yosemite Valley, or Mount Whitney or Utah's Zion National Park or anywhere
      else one might go to put foot to trail.