For Sale: Magellan GPS ColorTRAK Satellite Navigator

  • cards-n-cars
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 8:40 PM
      I am only asking 99.99 for this unit. It's price was $279.99 (USD)
      when new, this first-of-its-kind unit is the ultimate combination of
      functionality and affordability @ $99.99 start price.

      The ColorTRAK is a 12-channel GPS with a high-resolution COLOR
      display and detachable antenna and operates for 30 hours on standard
      AA batteries. ColorTRAK's ultra-sharp, four-color display is 25%
      larger than comparably priced hand-held units it lets boaters,
      fishermen, hikers and hunters color-code track history and symbols,
      enhancing the visibility and readability of critical points like
      landmarks, fishing hot spots, trailheads and more. "It was designed
      specifically for outdoor and marine enthusiasts - it even tells you
      the best times of the day to fish!

      Features:

      12 Parallel-Channel Reciever.
      Large Color Display.
      Backlit keypad.
      Rubber Armoring, Water Sealed.
      30 hours of battery.
      Easy-to-use windows for all function.
      Holds up to 500 waypoints.
      Has automatic track history( bread crumb style points).

      BID NOW - EBAY AUCTION - START PRICE $99.99
      Ends May-08-05 16:45:42 PDT

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5771608089
    • scientia_veritas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 5:41 AM
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "cards-n-cars"
        <cards_n_cars@y...> wrote:

        > I am only asking 99.99 for this unit. It's price was $279.99 (USD)
        > when new, this first-of-its-kind unit is the ultimate combination of
        > functionality and affordability @ $99.99 start price.
        >
        > The ColorTRAK is a 12-channel GPS with a high-resolution COLOR
        > display and detachable antenna and operates for 30 hours on standard
        > AA batteries. ColorTRAK's ultra-sharp, four-color display is 25%
        > larger than comparably priced hand-held units it lets boaters,
        > fishermen, hikers and hunters color-code track history and symbols,
        > enhancing the visibility and readability of critical points like
        > landmarks, fishing hot spots, trailheads and more. "It was designed
        > specifically for outdoor and marine enthusiasts - it even tells you
        > the best times of the day to fish!
        >
        > Features:

        (To be read with a badly faked Australian accent)

        Now hold on. Are you telling me that the ColorTRACK will even tell me
        the best times of the day to fish??? *And* it enhances the visability
        of critical points? *And* it does all that for only $99.99???

        I'd expect to pay a lot more for that! Especially since its display is
        25% larger than comparably priced hand-held units!

        If I order right now, do I also get some super-chamois and boat wax?
        No way! That would be crazy!
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 5:50 AM
          This is the GPS I have. I would have bid on this one if we had not recovered my lost GPS in
          the vast lands of the Grand Staircase!

          But that is a LONG story. :D Its banged up and scrached but its still working after 2 long,
          HARD drops on this trip! I can say for sure that its tough!

          I paid $200 at cosco for it. I am not sure about all those extras, but it does have some fish
          options, but never looked at them. ;)

          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, scientia_veritas <no_reply@y...>