Re:Shuttles

  • David
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "adkramoo"
      <adkramoo@a...> wrote:

      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote: And even cheaper from Zion Rock and Guide!
      >
      > I didn't see a reference to shuttles or alist of prices. Please direct

      try this http://www.zionadventures.com/trailhead_shuttle_service.html
    • adkramoo
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "David"
        <dcmoyers@y...> wrote: --- In
        Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
        <no_reply@y...> wrote: And even cheaper from Zion Rock and Guide! I
        didn't see a reference to shuttles or alist of prices. Please direct
        > try this http://www.zionadventures.com/trailhead_shuttle_service.html

        Thanx Dave. I was looking for Zion Rock and Guide prices so I could do
        a comparison with the link you provided.
      • David
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
          <adkramoo@a...> wrote:

          > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "David"
          > <dcmoyers@y...> wrote: --- In
          > Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote: And even cheaper from Zion Rock and Guide! I
          > didn't see a reference to shuttles or alist of prices. Please direct
          > > try this http://www.zionadventures.com/trailhead_shuttle_service.html
          >
          > Thanx Dave. I was looking for Zion Rock and Guide prices so I could do
          > a comparison with the link you provided.
          I looked also, and didn't find a price listed. Maybe this is why they
          are cheaper? I guess we will have to phone them...dm
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
            I have never seen a list or looked. I have just heard it was a better price. Let us know
            when you call! :)

            The East Zion guide is doing shuttle rides too, but I am not sure she has her act together
            enough yet to suggest using her and she would do the East side shuttle like to the narrows
            and such, but not the Kolob. I will get with her soon and see what is up.

            --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dcmoyers@y...> wrote:
            > I looked also, and didn't find a price listed. Maybe this is why they
            > are cheaper? I guess we will have to phone them...dm
          • bomabro84738
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
              But what if one likes uphill better than downhill? Just a
              thought.............Its also better gas milage for the car we left up
              at Lava Point coming back down the KT Road :---)))

              PS: On the Grotto to Lava Point direction, one leaves the crowd after
              Scout Lookout (Unless you start at 5 AM) then you dont ever see a
              crowd, and ends the trip without a crowd!!!!!!!!!! More time to
              reflect,....or maybe I should say withdraw?

              -- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "JoeB" <joe@c...>

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
                That's so bad. ~laughing~

                I think the title got to you. ;p

                --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bomabro84738 <no_reply@y...>

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
                  <adkramoo@a...> wrote:

                  > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "David"
                  > <dcmoyers@y...> wrote: --- In
                  > Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
                  > <no_reply@y...> wrote: And even cheaper from Zion Rock and Guide! I
                  > didn't see a reference to shuttles or alist of prices. Please direct
                  > > try this http://www.zionadventures.com/trailhead_shuttle_service.html
                  >
                  > Thanx Dave. I was looking for Zion Rock and Guide prices so I could do
                  > a comparison with the link you provided.
                  Zion Rock & Mt. Guides $25/person with a minumum of $75 to run, they
                  answered my e-mail quick.
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 3, 2005
                    So: Zion Rock to West Rim is $25 (3 person min.) and ZAC is $35 to West Rim? Does ZAC
                    have a minimum?

                    --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dcmoyers@y...> wrote:
                    > Zion Rock & Mt. Guides $25/person with a minumum of $75 to run, they
                    > answered my e-mail quick.
                  • David
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 3, 2005
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                      > So: Zion Rock to West Rim is $25 (3 person min.) and ZAC is $35 to
                      West Rim? Does ZAC
                      > have a minimum?
                      ZAC post no minimum on there web site and Zion Rock's info came via
                      e-mail...dm