Home page photo

  • Gary C. Palmer
    Message 1 of 107 , Jan 21, 2005
      Thats a nice shot at the home page. I like th green against the
      brown backgroud.
    • Ralph Whittle
      Message 107 of 107 , Dec 29, 2013

        The Moderator has to sign on to group.

        Click on "Management" on the left of the page.

        Click on "Description and Appearance"

        Click on Photo "Edit" toward the bottom right of the page.

        Upload a picture from your computer.

        RD