Winter offers endless opportunities for....

  • zion_national_park_hiking
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      You can fill in the rest. ;)

      Warning. Have high speed internet before clicking on this one.
      http://tinyurl.com/57gz3
    • Jennifer Bliss
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        That was breath taking! Makes where I have hiked the last two days
        look kind of pitiful! I have spent the last two days on Cheaha
        Mtn. the highest point in Alabama...a whopping 1400ft. Hey,
        sometimes you have to make do with what you have!! I hiked to a
        beautiful waterfall, the temp yesterday was 71 with about the same
        today. Today I hiked down the mtn. to another waterfall. Saturdays
        was a very narrow but tall one maybe 2-3 feet across and about 100ft
        or so high, the one today (which is my favorite hike actually...I
        just love the trail...lots of up and down hill, good work out for my
        legs) is about 10-15 feet across but only drops a total of about 25
        feet over a horizontal distance about equal to that. It was
        overcast if that makes any of you cold folks a little more
        comfortable. But even with that is was still a great weekend spent
        with good friends and great hiking weather!!

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          I agree! Those Korean photos are gorgeous! I can see why bus loads of Koreans head this
          way!