Dean! Where are you?

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      I miss you! :(
    • Dean Kurtz
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
        Just staying awful busy, but still hanging around.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
          Been hiking? We want trip reports if you have! :)

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
            Nope, been working, getting ready for finals, working on the house, raising the kids, getting ready to teach the EMT class, going to meetings..........

            Been hiking? We want trip reports if you have! :)

            --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Kurtz" <dkurtz@x> wrote:
            > Just staying awful busy, but still hanging around.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • bomabro84738
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
              Dean, I e-mailed you the quote, let me know if this is what you had
              in mind?
              Bo

              <dkurtz@x> wrote:
              > Nope, been working, getting ready for finals, working on the house,
              raising the kids, getting ready to teach the EMT class, going to
              meetings..........

              Service.

            • Dean
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
                Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as my ISP fixes their backlog of e-
                mails and I actually receive it.

                --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bomabro84738