Re: Lady Mountain? Bo!

  • bomabro84738
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 1, 2004
      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Joe just called and Lady Mountain is a go!
      >
      > Joe is really looking forward to doing Lady Mountain with you too!

      I have to leave my house at 5:30 to get across Bluff St. before they
      close it at 6 am for the Marathon, and I believe that Tim Tabor, Alan
      Jensen and his son, and maybe Seth Giles and maybe James Goodspeed
      will join us for the hike as well. I'm looking forward to meeting
      Joe, but especially anxious to hike with you! See you at the
      backcountry window at the Visitors center at 7am.
      Bo
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 13, 2004
        This is a trip that I would not want to miss!

        Shane and Bo on the same hike. ;p

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bomabro84738 <no_reply@y...>