Re: Ho's or Queer Ville (was Lady Mountain ~ Wild Trails History)

    Message 1 of 73 , Jul 1, 2004
      Well Tanya - you have a great plan for your place and that's cool
      that you will be taking over! I'll be sure to stay at your place the
      next time I'm Barracks-bound!

      Now at the risk of this thread taking a turn for the worse, I vote
      for keeping the ho-made pies! What a great way to attract business!
      Much better than imaginary bumbleberries, ho's and balls have more
      love and would make everybody's stay more interesting! :)

      OK - enough garbage from me.. -joe

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike

      Message 73 of 73 , Jul 15, 2004
        Good Morning Bo :)

        It is overcast again today and smells like rain, but the forecast
        says it will be sunny on Saturday. I will be there at 6am!

        That is what happens to me too! I can leave whenever I want, but
        when an employee does not show up I have to find someone or work for
        them. :(

        My toes still hurt from those horrible shoes! ~laughing!

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bomabro84738