More of my fun pics

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      More of my fun pics
      Just thought id share some more pics with every one. I think some are pretty good.
      http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/the_kappa_of_skittles/album?.tok=phCrtCBBByhxngyS&.dir=/5434&.src=ph

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        Impressive photos!!!!

        What slot canyon is that? Are some of those of the wave and lake
        powell? You will have to label all those for us :)

        I will look more when my wireless is up. Dang cable is sooooo slow!
        But they are incredible shots and looks like you had loads of fun. :)

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, Jeff