47130Re: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: Progeny Peak -- trip report, 360-degree panorama

  • Heather Long
    Oct 1, 2009
      Thanks! We will definitely keep the weather in mind before attempting or only go as far as we feel comfortable.

      From: RAM <adkramoo@...>
      To: Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 6:29:06 AM
      Subject: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: Progeny Peak -- trip report, 360-degree panorama

      Not Joe, but know the answer. If its dry, its doable. If snow is hanging around on shaded ledges, its tricky, even with a mostly southern aspect (Joe is that true for your route? I thought the easiest was was from the SSW?). If there is more than a little bit of snow about, I would pass on it. The route is short enough that, lack of daylight shouldn't be an issue.

      --- In Zion_National_ Park_Hiking@ yahoogroups. com, Heather Long <halong551@. ..> wrote:

      > Those are some great photos Joe! The weather was great this June and there were some really great photo mornings.
      >
      > Would this be a good hike in December?

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic