32511Re: ~*~Happy New Year's Winter Storms~*~

    Jan 3, 2005
      Where you with your dad?

      The news keeps teasing us here in the canyons?!?!?!?!

      The reports say its going to be a MAJOR storm hitting and we wake up and there is a touch
      of snow on the mountains and an inch or so on the ground.. grrrrrr

      I am going to quit paying attention to them and plan to hike anyway! Last minute trips
      start late in the winter!

      A dream of mine would be to have all kinds of awesome cameras and a nice dark room. :)
      I think that will always be a dream --- even if I could round up the money I never leave the
      computer long enough to spend time in a dark room like I use to. ~laughing~

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "JoeB" <joe@c...> wrote:

      > Happy New Year Tanya! Yes, I really want a new camera, but I am
      > practicing restraint. I'll probably wait a year for one of those
      > expensive new toys to come down in price before I buy. They're
      > always overpriced when they come out.
      >
      > We got a few days of warm 50 degrees up in the northeast, so it was
      > a joy to be out hiking. New York has some fun mountains -- but I
      > miss the canyons!!!!! :(
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic