32510Re: ~*~Happy New Year~*~

    Jan 3, 2005
      Happy New Year Tanya! Yes, I really want a new camera, but I am
      practicing restraint. I'll probably wait a year for one of those
      expensive new toys to come down in price before I buy. They're
      always overpriced when they come out.

      We got a few days of warm 50 degrees up in the northeast, so it was
      a joy to be out hiking. New York has some fun mountains -- but I
      miss the canyons!!!!! :(

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I got a New Years present! I got a message on my machine at work
      from Joe Sr. :)!

      > Does this mean you did not get everything you wanted for Xmas? It
      sounds like you are
      > having a fun holiday traveling!

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic