32506Re: ~*~Happy New Year~*~

    Jan 2, 2005
      Happy New Year group! My New Year's resolution is to sell as much
      junk on eBay as possible, so I can buy more backpacking and camera
      gear. There are some mucho cool and ultra expensive new digital
      SLR's that I have my eye on: the FujiFilm S3 Pro and the (soon-to-be-
      released) Nikon D2X. Only problem is that I have to sell a kidney to
      afford that kind of ware!

      Next on my list... stop spending so much time at work so I can do
      more hiking and exploring in Zion!

      P.S. Bo and Tanya: Adventure Jeep spent the New Year's in Times
      Square! He also drove through an abandonned iron mine on a cool hike
      in the mountains of upstate New York. I'll post some (off-topic) pix
      when I'm back home, I'm still on the road... -Joe
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic