NCA mini-Issue 2 of 6 out now, other junk

  • Shane McMayonaise
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      (Apologies to all who receive this more than once)

      Hello!

      The latest issue of NCA is out now. It is our second in a
      mini-series of six for the summer. This issue contains an interview with
      the Rocking Horse Winner (yes, the whole band), who are amazing and just
      released a new CD. There is also an interview with Claudio, the front man
      for the band Coheed and Cambria, in which we mainly discuss comics and some
      music too. There are portions of interviews with R.K. Milholland
      (SomethingPositive.net) and Kathy of the OUC (OnlyUndiesClub.com). There
      are also about twenty CD reviews. This issue can be yours today for only
      $1.00 (US) to cover shipping. Email me immediately if interested.

      If I send you an issue, you can copy it and sell it yourself!
      Distros, talk to me...
      I have some crazy ideas in the works. I can also email you files and
      you can print them yourself. It's insanity!

      Lastly, if you have a zine (and you probably do if you're on one of
      these lists), I am currently taking submissions as I wish to become part of
      the masses who do "zine reviews". It maybe a good idea for an issue or two,
      until I realize I just don't like to read as much as I thought I did. Email
      me if you're interested in any of this nonsense.

      I can be reached at NCAEditor@... or you can simply reply to
      this email (the stupidncaagain@... portion any way).

      Josh Nacho
      //www.nachocheeseandanarchy.50g.com

      current playlist:
      the Get Up Kids "On a Wire"
      Thrice "the Illusion of Safety"
      Atreyu "Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses"
      Christiansen "Forensics Brothers and Sisters!"
      Time Spent Driving "Just Enough Bright"