Re: [ZinePub] Re: Larry, KS

  • Kristen Craft
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2002
      Ah well, your loss is Lawrence's gain. Plus, I'm sure there will be a new batch of fresh, young, midwestern faces heading your way in the not too distant future.
      But, losing people, good people, whose work you enjoy and respect,sucks. We had a girl who wrote some particularly good stuff for us, and now she's just disappeared. I can't get ahold of her. It feels like there's a hole in the zine.
      Keep on Truckin',