Top Java Professionals for World Class companies

  • alphaeus_java
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Top Java Professionals for World Class companies

      For all the Java pros out there we present you a wonderful
      opportunity. We have openings for you with four world class companies-
      Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley – Worlds leading investment
      Bankers; Ariba, world leader in Spend Management; Business Objects,
      world leader in Business Intelligence.

      Location: Bangalore and Mumbai
      Technologies: Core Java and J2EE
      Experience: 2 to 10 years (Junior/middle/Senior Level)

      If you think that you have it in you to join the world leaders, then
      send your resume to dhanush@.... To prosper in the Super
      league or linger with the ordinary, the choice is yours.

      Dhanush
      dhanush@...