Leading Investment Banking Firm Calling…

  • alphaeus_java
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      I am Manju from Alphaeus, a leading consulting firm assisting IT
      bigwigs in identifying top talent. We have an excellent opportunity
      with a leading investment banking firm….
      Our client, the leading global investment banker in securities and
      investment management is hunting for excellent professionals having
      expertise in Java for their product development center in Bangalore, India
      .
      Skills:
      Java (mandatory)

      If you're interested in this opportunity forward us your profile at
      the earliest and we will do the needful.

      Since our client has multiple positions for the above designation, you
      can forward these details to your friends/colleagues or can even send
      us the references.

      Manju
      Alphaeus HR
      manju@...