New zine about low-budget living.

  • eddiewillson2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 4:38 AM
      Hello all.
      Just to let you know I've got a new zine out; Poor But Happy #1. It's
      a beginner's guide to low-budget living with tips on how to cut costs
      on travel, food, homemaking, nights out, nights in -basically all the
      necessities and the fun stuff too. It costs 50p plus 23p postage in
      the UK or $2 (US) including postage in the US. Find out more at
      www.eddiewillson.cjb.net. Cheers! (Cross posted a bit -sorry)