A Fourth of July Treat from North West Zine Works

  • Caroline Tigeress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Why yes, those mad little zinesters at the zine works have been add it
      again, thank you very much! It seems that they've gotten ahold of a
      smashing new grab of some more than fine poetry zines and have been
      scanning and posting like good little zinesters! Also, some major
      face-lifting to the links page, so check out these new goodies from
      www.northwestzineworks.com:

      Tenador J. Blossoms, "I should have been a Long-Distance Truck Driver"
      now put out by publish America is available too! Go figure, we're
      having book people chase down our doors, who'da thunk it?

      Also, Equilibrium, #6, Black Book Press #15, and Room to Breathe (with
      free sticker!)

      So please, come by, have a cup of coffee and peruse the aisles, for the
      doors are wide open! BOO YEAH!

      Signup at www.doteasy.com