New Multicultural Zine Seeks Submissions

  • Tint Magazine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      I'm Margarita, new to the group! Just wanted to make a brief annoucement that my [relatively new] zine Tint (a multicultural zine that "celebrates women of every color"!) seeks submissions and advertisement sponsorships for Issue #2!

      Tint welcomes first time as well as experienced freelance writers, artists, photographers, and graphic designers, and especially encourage women whose ethnic, spiritual or lifestyle perspective is not widely represented in the media.

      If you are interested in our low cost advertising plans visit www.tintmag.com/advertise.htm (We are also interested in ad trades)

      For more information on Tint please check us out online at www.tintmag.com

      I am also interested in networking with other zinesters, especially those in the metro Detroit area, please feel free to contact me at this adderess or AOL im "tintmag".

      Thanks for your time!

      Tint Magazine: Celebrating Women of Every Color!
      Detroit, Michigan * Bowling Green, Ohio
      www.tintmag.com / AOL Instant Messenger "tintmag"

      Premiere issue #1 available! $7.50 Donation [credit card, check, money order US & International orders] Includes Interviews with Alisa Reyes, actress (Proud Family, Pledge of Allegiance, Sisters), singer and Alicia Warrington (Drummer, Kelley Osbourne Band. Articles include: Defining Feminism by Sandy Meade, Diary of An American Woman by Kandra Pressley, Blogging for Girls by Karen Schumacher, Goodwill Hunting by Jane King, To Conform Or Not To Conform, Can I Get A Thank You by Lisa Halverstadt, Life On The Edge by Teresa Lopez, Unexpected Choices by Andrea Pelletiere, Black on Black Boundaries by Ciara Myers, Living Bi (Racial) by Mariela Sanchez, Love Has No Color by Kandra Flowers, Mary is My Homegirl by M.L.B. & Akeelah S. Welch...more!

      http://mail.yahoo.com