hi!

  • Jillian Lyons
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hey there,
                     I'm new to the list and I just wanted to say hello. My name is Jillian. I'm 24 from Connecticut. I do a print zine entitled ART HAG. My first issue will be out at the end of December. I use to do a print zine before this back in the day, Can't Stay Kist, which got a teensy mention in Fact Sheet 5. (No biggie, but I was psyched.) Well, I guess that's all I really have to say. Nice to meet everyone!
      Jillian

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now