Newspaper feature creator seeking advice

  • misterlundy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi Group ... I am a free-lance creator & distributor of word games,
      crossword puzzles, horoscopes and other feature entertainment items
      for small community newspapers. I would be very grateful for any
      advice or direction anyone can offer regarding recommending any
      newspaper trade magazines, newsletters or websites which are read by
      small newspaper owners/publishers, where I could pay to advertise my
      services. (If you are in need of such items for your newspaper,
      please see my site at Www.Lundypublishing.Com) Right now I only
      advertise by sending out mailers to small newspapers around the
      country, which is getting rather tedious. Thanks ... Joe Lundy /
      Lundypublishing@... (P.S... I would also be glad to place a free
      reciprocal link on my website for any other of you free-lance
      newspaper feature creators or cartoonists out there