New Gen Multimedia Zine at AWS

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 7:02 PM

      If you're attending MediaWest*Con, we're in room 387, and we'll be opening Thursday night.  Drop in and say hey!

                               AGENT WITH STYLE
                     * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      _________________________________

                           * Multimedia *
      _________________________________

      DIAMONDS AND DYNAMITE 2

                As the saying goes, diamonds and dynamite come in small packages.  And though this is a digest-sized zine, it's nice and *thick,* filled with engaging stories, such as:

      "Froeliche Weihnachten" by Susan Macdonald -- (Hogan's Heroes) -- It's not easy spending Chrismas far from your home and family.  It's worse when you're in a POW camp, whether you're a prisoner or a guard.

      "My Name is Matt, Said the Doctor" by Lorraine Anderson -- (Doctor Who) -- The Doctor is no stranger to working with his earlier incarnations, but this time, he needs to save number Four to save himself, and do it without contaminating his own timeline!

      "Him Again" by Susan Macdonald -- (Person of Interest / The Avengers) -- What happens when the Machine gives Finch a certain number... again?

      "Recalled" by Dana Bell -- (Stargate: Atlantis / Change of Plans / Charmed / Kindred) -- Being recalled to Atlantis is not what John Sheppard — now Jason Danville — has in mind.  He has the life he wants, a beautiful and talented wife, four great children and a rewarding teaching career.  But there is danger in Golden Gate Park and something keeps shadowing the sky.  Duty calls, but will it cost him his family?

      "Career Change" by Susan Macdonald -- (She Spies) -- When Cassie is wounded in the line of duty, Mr. Cross suggests a change of careers.

      "Helping Pinocchio" by Lorraine Anderson -- (Castle / Once Upon a Time) -- The murder is typcal, the witness is not.  What is it about the man with the wooden leg that so intrigues Castle?

      "A, B, C, D:  Astronauts, Beaches, Castaways and Djinn" by Susan Macdonald -- (I Dream of Jeannie / Gilligan's Island) -- What would happen if Major Tony Nelson washed ashore on a different island?  What would happen if Gilligan found a magic bottle?

      "DI Potter" by Susan Macdonald -- (Sherlock Holmes / Harry Potter) -- Sherlock Holmes has his suspicions about Detective Inspector Harry Potter and decides to confront him, much to John Watson's dismay.

      "Revenge's Legacy" by Lorraine Anderson -- (Star Trek Reboot) -- A familiar planet, a familiar story — but how would *this* Kirk and crew deal with Parmen and "Plato's Stepchildren"?

      "Condolence Call" by Susan Macdonald -- (The Avengers / Men in Black 3) -- After the Battle of Manhattan, it's left to Nick to inform the next of kin.

      "Milk Run" by Sheila Paulson -- (Stargate: Atlantis ) -- Returning from a peaceful mission, Ronon disappears as he is about to step through the gate.  When the team returns to seek him, he isn't there, and no one on the planet admits to seeing him.  In the meantime, Ronon tries in vain to dial out from the ruin of the world the team had visited, finding himself stranded.

                      * Find Us on the Web *

      Get the latest zine listings immediately!

           Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Damascus-MD/Agent-With-Style/174624900451?ref=ts

           Twitter -- www.twitter.com/agentwithstyle

                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                     * www.agentwithstyle.com *