Market for Theatre of the Absurd?

  • ejm53818
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hello. I'm new to the group and I'm interested in finding a zine that
      accepts Theatre of the Absurd or existential writing. I know these
      are both older genres, but I'm still hopeful of finding someone that
      publishes them. Any one out there have any ideas? Thanks. Ellen
    • drakulon666
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        I definitely accept Absurdist writing. I absolutely love what I've
        read of it, and also like Constructivist writing. Please get in touch
        about submitting articles to my zine, NeuFutur. I am working on #7
        now, and would love to have your piece in #8 or #9. Check out my site
        at neufutur.cjb.net , or e-mail me at jmcquiston@... .

        Thanks Ellen!