The Story of Stuff

  • christopher@GypsySpiritMission.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      I encourage you all to check out this really great, entertaining, funny 20 minute film about the environment, social justice and what we can do to support global sustainability.  It's sponsored by Tides Foundation, which has provided a great deal of grant funding to my son's Oakland public school over the years for our garden projects.  This film is a great way to reach out and engage people who need a basic big-picture introduction to our fundamentally flawed production/exploitation/overconsumption/waste system.

      Here's a direct link to the "another way" page, that lists 10 things you can do to help:

      Christopher Waters
      Nomad Cafe