Oakland Green Food Ware Fair * Thursday Nov.16th * 3-5pm

  • ratnaamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Dear Zero Waste Community:

      You are invited to the Oakland Green Food Wair Fair, sponsored by
      Vice-Mayor Jean Quan. We will have about 15-20 manufacturers,
      distributors and vendors exhibiting "green" food packaging as well as
      food waste recycling service providers and local agencies.

      It is open to the public and food vendors from other cities - please
      feel free to print out the flyers on the web site and give them to
      restaurants. The flyer also outlines the requirements of Oakland's new
      food packaging ordinance. There are flyers in English, Chinese,
      Vietnamese and Spanish.
      http://www.oaklandgreenware.com/

      Event Details:
      Oakland Green Food Wair Fair
      Thursday, November 16, 2006
      3-5pm
      Oakland Asian Cultural Center (near 12th St. BART, parking available)
      388 9th St. (between Franklin and Webster in the Pacific Renaissance
      Plaza)

      Please call Vice Mayor Quan's office at 238-7041 for more information.

      Thanks,
      Ratna Amin
      Legislative Analyst - Oakland City Council