5th Annual Oakland Indie Awards Friday 5-13-11_Volunteer for the Party!

  • Gagliardi, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      FYI - Green, groovy volunteer opportunity:

      Mark Gagliardi
      City of Oakland Public Works Agency
      Environmental Services Division
      250 Frank Ogawa Plaza #5301
      Oakland, CA 94612-2034
      Phone/voice mail: 510-238-6262
      Fax: 510-238-7286
      e-mail: mgagliardi@...
      web site: www.oaklandpw.com
      www.zerowasteoakland.com

      Go Green! Please consider the environment before printing this email, and help the City of Oakland be environmentally responsible.