Oakland Indie Awards - Nominate by March 24, Awards Party May 14

  • Gagliardi, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      Nominate by March 24
      Nominate the Oakland businesses and artists that make a difference in our neighborhoods for categories like Oakland Soul, Ripple, Greenie, Innovator, and more!
      Oakland Indie Awards party
          Friday, May 14th
          Jack London Square

      Details below & at:

      Tuesday, March 2, 2010
      8:00 am - 10:30 am
      8:00 - 8:30       Breakfast & Networking
      8:30 - 9:00       Overview of incentives
      9:00 - 10:00     Q & A
      10:00 - 10:30   One-on-one discussions
       East Bay Community Foundation
      James Irvine Conference Center
      353 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Oakland 94612

      Details at http://www.ebcf.org/press-room

      RSVP to Luis Aguilar: 510.208.0845 or laguilar@...

      Save The Date! Inner City Advisors - Friday, May 21, 2010
      12th Annual Awards Breakfast

      Honoring the Bay Area winners of the 2010
      BusinessWeek Inner City 100

      Keynote Speaker:
      Gary Erickson, Founder and CEO, Clif Bar & Co.

      Oakland Marriott City Center
      8:00am - 10:00am

      4th Annual Indie Awards

      OneCalifornia Foundation, in conjunction with East Bay Express are happy to invite you to the 4th Annual Oakland Indie Awards held Friday, May 14th at The Pavilion in Oakland's Jack London Square. We hope you will save the date and that you will help us honor and celebrate Oakland businesses and artists by nominating them for an award.

      Nominate by March 24
      Nominate the Oakland businesses and artists that make a difference in our neighborhoods for categories like Oakland Soul, Ripple, Greenie, Innovator, and more!
      Just fill out the form online here.

      Winners will be announced at the party - come help us celebrate! You'll get to taste Oakland wine, beer, chocolates, teas, baked goods, dips, sauces, tapas and so much more! Talk to hundreds of other Oakland lovers, and chill to Oakland tunes.

      Party - Friday May 14, 2009
      5:30 - 9pm
      Jack London Pavillion
      98 Broadway, Oakland
      (formerly Barnes & Noble)

      Tickets On Sale Now

      Early Bird Price
      $15 each
      2 for $25

      After April 1
      $20 each
      *Sponsorships for starving artists, entrepreneurs and others for whom ticket price is a barrier. Contact us for details.

      Festivities
      • Tastings of Oakland Food, Wine, Beer, Tea, and more! Lots of veggie-friendly food options.
      • Award Presentations
      • DJ spinning all-Oakland tunes
      • Displays from Unwrapped! vendor artists and businesses
       More Details & Photos from Last Year
      http://www.oaklandindieawards.com

      Sponsorships Available
      Be a sponsor and get in front of hundreds of small businesses, artists, civic leaders, community organizations, and Oakland residents!
      See sponsor packet for details

      Want to get involved?
      - Be a food or drink vendor
      - Musicians - get on the set list!
      - Volunteer
      - Spread the word to your list-serves, blogs, and anywhere else Oakland-lovers congregate. Thanks!

      Contact Andrea or Erin at 510.663.2253 to get involved.
      Don't forget to walk, bike, ferry or BART to the event, if you can!

      Thanks to our Co-hosts:

      JLS

       East Bay Express

      Warm Regards,

      Harry Haigood
      Chairman and C.E.O.
      OneCalifornia Bank, FSB
      FDIC Equal CDFI
      Salvador Menjivar
      Executive Director
      OneCalifornia Foundation
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to mgagliardi@... by awalker@....
      OneCalifornia Bank, FSB | 1438 Webster Street, Suite 100 | Oakland | CA | 94612