FW: Think Outside the Bottle: We need your help

  • Gagliardi, Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Message
      If you have not already done so, please consider taking and encouraging others to take the “Think Outside the Bottle” pledge.

      Also, please consider attending a Bay Area campaign kick-off meeting on Jan 22 as detailed below.

      For more info, contact:

      Alexis Illyn

      Think Outside the Bottle Campaign
      369 Broadway, Suite 200
      cell: 360-518-9094

      alexis@...
      http://www.thinkoutsidethebottle.org

      Mark Gagliardi
      City of Oakland Public Works Agency
      Environmental Services Division
      250 Frank Ogawa Plaza #5301
      Oakland, CA 94612-2034
      Phone/voice mail: 510-238-6262
      Fax: 510-238-7286
      e-mail: mgagliardi@...
      web site: www.oaklandpw.com
      www.zerowasteoakland.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
        Kick Off meeting is Jan 22 at 7pm at the Transamerica building (655
        Montgomery Suite 100, San Fran). To RSVP, send quick email or call:

        Alexis Illyn
        Think Outside the Bottle Campaign
        369 Broadway, Suite 200
        cell: 360-518-9094