Zen Horsemanship presents Jane Savoie

  • Dolores Arste
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      A few weeks ago I had the honor of interviewing Olympic Dressage
      rider and coach Jane Savoie.

      I truly hope you were able to attend this free call. There is no
      better testimony to the workings of the Universe and the Law of Attraction
      than listening to this call.

      You will be amazed at how Jane went from a horse-less waitress supporting
      her dream on tips to Olympic Rider because as she says
      "I wanted to ride for my Country"

      The call has been up on our free replay line. And, now, if you want to listen
      again and again to her message, we have this call available for download or
      via your own personal CD sent to your door.

      Download it today and create your own CD for only $9.95 or just ask
      for your CD and add $4.95 shipping and handling. Paypal and Credit
      Card payments accepted. Just drop us a note or call
      518 461 3470. We'd love to talk to you.

      Don't forget to watch Oprah for a more in-depth discussion
      about the Law of Attraction  Today! Friday 02/16 at 4PM EST.

      And...the latest word is that Oprah's other show, "Oprah After The Show," will
      be airing something about The Secret tomorrow at 2pm EST on the Oxygen TV
      channel.
      Remember, these laws are in action whether you consciously
      use them or not. So, why not get the best and use them to create
      the life you want to live just like Jane and I have.

      Dolores Arste
      177 Polk Road 152
      Hatfield, AR 71945

      Co-author 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life