Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Gunderson Maxi IV

Expand Messages
  • Timothy
    Last weekend I made what I think was the final correction to the artwork for the Maxi IV wellcars I am working on. Probably took close to 20 hours to
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Last weekend I made what I think was the final correction to the artwork for the Maxi IV wellcars I am working on. Probably took close to 20 hours to finalize.

      Monday I printed the overlay of this "New & Improved" artwork! Tomorrow, Friday, I plan on making test etch #2 to ensure all corrected measurements work. I'll probably solder and paint it this weekend also if all goes "WELL!" Get it, WELL as in Wellcars!!!! Oh you guyz are something else. I finally come across something that is somewhat funny and you can't even see the humor in it. Oh WELL!!! There it is again!!!

      I will post photos of the completed work then. Cross your fingers!

      Hobo Tim
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.