MTL did it again!!!!

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Who the heck is running things over there when it comes to Z releases???

      They did it once and now they did it again!!!!

      FEC Husky's are 53' and are all AP's with trailer hitches at each end.

      They did pad print, again, the big "53" on the sides but it ain't a 53.

      It has been so long since they released the first run FEC I had hoped they would never do it again.

      My only relief is the fact that I don't model that area of the contry, but for you that do, I wish their was an easy fix. I have stripped a few MTL Huskys in an attempt to cut two and glue them together to make a 53'er, but have not proceeded to mark and cut them yet. Being Diecast I am not sure what the best way to glue the two halves together for maximum strength. Soldering is out. CA might be too brittle. Just not sure!!!!

      What are your thoughts on this release!! Come on, don't be afraid to speak here!!!

      Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

      Hobo Tim

      p.s. I am going to send MTL(not Joe D.) an email stating my disappointment in the FEC release!!!! Oxy-moron!!!!!