Ottawa's

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2010
      I completed a few Ottawa trucks on Saturday. I have 7 complete and 14 more to go. Going to keep one for myself out of the 21 total.

      Anyone interested in getting one let me know.

      Each Ottawa consists of a cab and chassis resin cast parts, etched brass side mirror, corner post with mirror, fifth wheel and mud flaps plus paint, a wire muffler, and 15 different decals. Most of the Ottawa's will have a decal showing an operator inside with about 5-7 without an operator. Lots of work in one of these little trucks. Strictly Intermodal only!!!
      I do not plan on making this offer to other forums so this is the only place to get one.

      I am waiting on a shipment of small boxes to ship these and other small items I make. If you want one right now will cost you more than when I get boxes in. I will ship USPS First Class mail. Cheaper on you and me. I only make it to the post office on Fridays/Saturdays so shipping is limited to those 2 days.

      I am asking $15 for each Ottawa. That will include the box(when I get them) and 1st class shipping.

      If you want to compare my Ottawa side by side with the only other Z scale ottawa on the market, please send me an email and I will send you several photos for comparison. You will pay $20 for the other Ottawa. I'll place one of the photos on the home page here!

      Have a great Labor Day!!!!

      Hobo Tim
    • John Mui
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2010
        Tim, I have one of your Ottawas, thats why I need more. They are not models,
        but more like little jewels.

        John
        >I completed a few Ottawa trucks on Saturday. I have 7 complete and 14 more
        >to go. Going to keep one for myself out of the 21 total.
        >
        > Anyone interested in getting one let me know.
        >
        > Each Ottawa consists of a cab and chassis resin cast parts, etched brass
        > side mirror, corner post with mirror, fifth wheel and mud flaps plus
        > paint, a wire muffler, and 15 different decals. Most of the Ottawa's will
        > have a decal showing an operator inside with about 5-7 without an
        > operator. Lots of work in one of these little trucks. Strictly
        > Intermodal only!!!
        > I do not plan on making this offer to other forums so this is the only
        > place to get one.
        >
        > I am waiting on a shipment of small boxes to ship these and other small
        > items I make. If you want one right now will cost you more than when I
        > get boxes in. I will ship USPS First Class mail. Cheaper on you and me.
        > I only make it to the post office on Fridays/Saturdays so shipping is
        > limited to those 2 days.
        >
        > I am asking $15 for each Ottawa. That will include the box(when I get
        > them) and 1st class shipping.
        >
        > If you want to compare my Ottawa side by side with the only other Z scale
        > ottawa on the market, please send me an email and I will send you several
        > photos for comparison. You will pay $20 for the other Ottawa. I'll place
        > one of the photos on the home page here!
        >
        > Have a great Labor Day!!!!
        >
        > Hobo Tim

      • Rocco
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
          I would like one please.  Send my your address and method of payment .  Thanks.

          Tom Fisher

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
            Hey Tim,
            How do you get a photo to be included with the posting as your comparison of yard goats?
            When I select Attachments to attach a photo of our yard goat, it sends me to some photo album that does not include the photo I wanted to mount.
            Also, I sent an email with that photo attached to this group, but the photo was left off the email?
            Strange.
            Finally, how long will it take to review our Tanktainers?
            Jim
          • Randall Smidt
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
              Jim,

              I think YahooGroups is set to not include photos or any attachments in the daily update or archives.  I got the picture you sent of the concept drawings of the SeaRails yard Goat since I get mine as direct email rather than the consolidated update.

              What prototype is your goat based on?

              Thanks,
              Randy
              co-moderator

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
                Jim,

                You sent the tanktainers to my house and notified me of it the same day I was 1000 miles from home and travelling farther. I am 1600+ miles from home now. I just got a post office box here but have not had any mail forwarded from home yet. My wife is out of town this week, matter of fact she is 5 hours away but I won't be able to travel to see her while she is here. I have to drive tomorrow 6 hours farther away to Page, AZ for training. Your review will have to wait till I get them in my hands!!!!!

                Patience Please!!!!

                Hobo Tim

                --- In Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com, "sea_rails" <harbormaster@...> wrote:

                > Hey Tim,
                > How do you get a photo to be included with the posting as your comparison of yard goats?
                > When I select Attachments to attach a photo of our yard goat, it sends me to some photo album that does not include the photo I wanted to mount.
                > Also, I sent an email with that photo attached to this group, but the photo was left off the email?
                > Strange.
                > Finally, how long will it take to review our Tanktainers?
                > Jim

              • sea_rails
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 8, 2010
                  Hi Randy!!!!

                  You will find the KALMAR TT-618i spec sheet in the SEARAILS IM Loaders album on this site.

                  We showed the first RP models at the NMRA in Philadelphia. If you want one to review, we'll be pleased to send it to you. Note the unique triangular front end face.

                  Jim