AZL Convention Announcements!

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      I was no where near the Z convention that was held this weekend in Medford, OR, but I have heard about alot of the future releases that AZL has announced.

      Unfortunately, I did not hear anything regarding any NEW Intermodal rollingstock of equipment. Heck, we are still patiently waiting on the already list of Intermodal equipment that keeps getting pushed back. I have not seen any new photos lately of the 53' NCS wellcar that AZL will soon release, but I feel it will be a DooZie!! Can't wait for it's release!!!

      I hope that the release of AZL's 53' NCS wellcars and containers sell out faster than what did MTL's first release of their 48' TTX Husky!!!! Would, no doubt, send a strong message to Hans and Rob A. of the patiently awaiting crowd, standing in the shadows, of Intermodal Z scalers WANTING MORE!!!!

      Got my fingers crossed!!!

      Hobo Tim

      p.s. Any of you guyZ, who attended the convention, that know of any new data or release info, please comment to this message please. The masses want to know! Thank you!
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2010
        Just read a message on the Trainboard from Hans. This Fall, or later this year, which ever comes first, AZL will be releasing an 89' RTTX flat car with Containers on it. So there is, to some extent, a NEW Intermodal release scheduled for Z scale!!!!!

        This is very good news!!!

        Hobo Tim