Summer Intermodal Plans???

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      Just wondering if anyone has any plans to work on any intermodal projects or displaying any intermodal at any train shows!

      Ztrack is fixing to release the FR 56' Gunderson 2+2 soon. This car will open more posibilities for Z scale intermodal.

      I have something up my sleeve for a more diverse Z intermodal scene. I got a copy of a professionally etched Husky AP conversion kit on mail a few days ago. Have yet to assemble one, but the etchings are so crisp and detailed I dare not want to cut the pieces from the fret. Hope to have time soon to build another official AP conversion and photograph the heck out of it. Will post more on it soon!!!

      Well, this is your time now to post your entries to this forum. Let us know what you have in the works!

      Sincerely,
      Hobo Tim