MTL Releases A New 48' Husky Paint Scheme

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      MTL has released a new paint scheme for their 48' Gunderson Husky.

      http://www.micro-trains.com/Cuts/0903_54000080.jpg

      Northwestern Oklahoma

      You can choose from two different roadnumbers, and each comes with its
      own assortment of decorated containers!

      What I noticed first was that the lettering on the side has the
      wording "Husky Stack" which looks great!!

      Please use this message thread to place a comment if you have
      personally purchased this paint scheme.

      Hobo Tim
    • Kez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        I've already got my pair on the way. I see these all the time on the CSX main
        here in VA. And I like the new container schemes.

        I've also bought a number of the MCZ containers, AND a couple of 4-packs of the
        MTL 40' containers. I'm gearing back up to run some intermodal!

        Bryan