My intermodal wish list:
1. 53' trailers with U.S. tractors (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Volvo[?!],
etc. Modern with sleepers, wind deflectors on the tractors. Painted RTR
or decals for Schneider, Werner, USA Truck, Roadway Express, FedEx, UPS,
etc. Not too expensive (need a ton of these, don't want to go broke).
2. 53', 48', 46', 40' and 20' corrugated containers with accurate
corrugations. Prefer RTR because realistic corrugations are going to make
decal placement tough.
3. Panamax container ship, or at least the plans.
4. Container gantry for unloading Panamax ship, or at least the plans
(see 3 above).
5. Rubber tire gantries, small piggy-stackers, etc. to move containers
in regional yards, etc.
6. Thrall stack cars to go amongst the Gundersons.
-- Malcolm Z