Re: New poll for Z_Intermodal

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 25, 2008
      Just a reminder that this poll closes on the 31st of January, just a
      few days away.

      Randy

      --- In Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com, Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Z_Intermodal group:
      >
      > Word is MTL has had a miserable return on investment from their
      Gunderson Husky's!!!

      > I recall the anxiousness as the first TTX release date came to
      fruition. If memory serves me correct, the TTX Husky's sold out in 3
      days, or something like that. The second release/roadnumber of TTX
      Huskys sold out even faster than the first!!!

      > Since the release of the Husky I only really know of these two
      super sell-outs. From the emails and phone calls I have had with
      several Z scalers most of the huskys from the other paint schemes are
      pretty much sold out too now, or just hiding at LHS's we don't know
      about!

      > Now for the polling question, if MTL was to release another TTX
      roadnumber Gunderson Husky, would you purchase some of them, and if
      so, how many?

      > Think about it, another run of TTX Husky's!!!!!
      >
      > Thank you for your response!
      >
      > o No
      > o Yes 1-10
      > o Yes 11-25
      > o Yes 26-50
      > o Yes 51+

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Alan Cox
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 26, 2008
        > > Now for the polling question, if MTL was to release another TTX
        > roadnumber Gunderson Husky, would you purchase some of them, and if
        > so, how many?
        > >
        > > Think about it, another run of TTX Husky's!!!!

        Umm more CP Rail ones would be nice 8)

        Alan
      • Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 18, 2009
          Z_Intermodal group:

          Do you plan on increasing your Intermodal roster with the AZL 53' wellcar?

          o Yes, Definitely!!!
          o Perhaps a Few!
          o Maybe One or Two!
          o Not Now, In the Future!
          o No, not interested

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 30 10:25 AM
            Z_Intermodal group:

            US$100.00 tanktainer set preferences.

            Choice 1: 4 TankTainers, a 40ft. empty chassis, and the STEELBRO empty SideLifter
            SideLifter.

            Choice 2: 2 TankTainers on a 40ft. chassis, and a STEELBRO Sidelifter with 1 TankTainer
            attached and one "on the ground"

            Choice 3: 6 TankTainers, painted in three (3) different liveries, 3 40ft. empty chassis

            o 4 TankTainers, a 40ft. empty chassis, and the STEELBRO empty SideLifter
            o 2 TankTainers on a 40ft. chassis, and a STEELBRO Sidelifter with 1 TankTainer
            o 6 TankTainers, painted in three (3) different liveries, 3 40ft. empty chassis

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Timothy
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3, 2010
              I have added two new choices to this poll. An effective way to know how many members visit/view your poll will tell you more than just who wants the choices listed. This group is very small and not everyone visits this forum anymore so maximum choices are needed to see how many are and are not interested in this. The addition of these two items could provide a different course of action depending on its final outcome.

              Moderator Tim