Re: Poll results for Z_Intermodal

  • sea_rails
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi, as you can see only five modelers responded. No worries, we will
      build at least 15 of the cranes. Six (6) will be animated (2 each in Z,
      N, and HO) and used in NMRA shows. The animated units will cost between
      $1K and $1.5K , non animated, but hinged for animation, will cost
      between $750 and $1K.

      Thanks for responding.

      Jim
      --- In Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com, Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > The following Z_Intermodal poll is now closed. Here are the
      > final results:
      >

      > POLL QUESTION: Select HARBOR CONTAINER CRANE prototype for Animated
      Scale Model