RE: Intermodal

  • sgt_tim1
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 6, 2013

      --- In Z_Intermodal@yahoogroups.com, <z_intermodal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If you read this, respond with a short message! Let us know people still stop in time from time!

      Thanks!
      Tim
    • David Lancaster

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 6, 2013

          Hyundai, Safmarine, & Maersk Sealand are great suggestions.  I have not driven to the BNSF yard in Holbrook, AZ so I don't know what modern 40' containers are being run in mass at this time.  Sounds like a road trip to train watch is forth coming.

          Will reply soon with findings!

          Tim
        • sgt_tim1
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 6, 2013
          • Randall Smidt
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 6, 2013
              Neat Idea, cool to model.  But it needs to be in armor yellow not just grey.

              Randy