1023Have you slowed down?

  • sgt_tim1
    Jan 4, 2014

      How is your Z modeling?

      Have you remained diligent and kept a steady pace over the past few years?

      or

      Have you found yourself slowing down in your modeling and purchases?

      How is you Interests in Z scale grown over the past few years?

      I see a slowing response in some of the forums relating to Z scale.  This forum has definitely slowed and I extremely apologize for my decline.  In truth my priorities have greatly changed in the past 5 years with an ever increasing attention to detail in the realm of future survivability.

      Where do you lay in your priorities?

      Hobo Tim

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic