Mahmoud al-Mabhouh - the man of a thousand deaths

  • Simply Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010

      Mahmoud al-Mabhouh - the man of a thousand deaths

      http://simplyjews.blogspot.com/2010/02/mahmoud-al-mabhouh-man-of-thousand.html

      It is amazing how many roads led a single person to the 72 virgins. Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, the Hamas assassin made into a martyr by the management, is still cooling down to the temperature of his new environment, but the list of maladies that caused his demise is growing daily. Let me see:

      1. Multiple stabbing wounds - check
      2. Electrocution - check
      3. Poisoning - check
      4. Strangulation (one pillow, lightly used) - check
      5. Injected by a drug that caused heart failure - check
      And mind you, I am not following the news on the subject all that closely. Well, at least the poor darling didn't suffer from head cold on his way to the paradise...

      But this one just takes the cake:
      Gaza – Ma'an – Hamas' armed wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades, announced the death of its co-founder in exile Mahmoud Al-Mabhuh, who died of terminal cancer in a hospital in the United Arab Emirates on Wednesday.
      Here is a snapshot of the page:

      Notice the date of publication: January 21, 2010 - more than a week before the "news" about the martyr that was allegedly croaked by Mossad in an Abud Dabi hotel hit the air/TV/internets.

      And we wanted to send a "Job well done" Hallmark card to Mossad... Now when any Hamas' grunt shuffles off this mortal coil, Mossad will be credited, I guess. On the other hand, not such a bad idea. For Mossad, I mean. Some guys can claim expenses like there is no tomorrow. And the image...

      Via Incognito from Michael Davison.

      Posted at http://simplyjews.blogspot.com/2010/02/mahmoud-al-mabhouh-man-of-thousand.html , where your comments are welcome.