Train Meet September 12th and 13th Allentown Pa off I-78

  • lvtrainmeet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      COMING SEPTEMBER 12TH AND 13th

      The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet
      Merchants Square Mall
      1901 S 12th st
      Allentown Pa 18103
      Saturday 10am-4pm
      Sunday 10am-3pm

      Admission Adults $5.00 12 and under Free
      2 day pass $7.00
      Have Trains to sell Tables only $20.00

      The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet. Dont miss this one. This is our Big 2 day meet with 350+ Tables and 100 different vendors over a 2 day periord. Saturday will have 150+ Tables of Z,N,ON3,BRASS,HO,Railrodania,Diecast and more. This is the areas biggest scale event. Sunday will have 120+ tables of Toy and vintage Trains from S,o-27,O,Standard ,Lionel, American Flyer,Plasticville, Repair Parts plus more.Both days will have Photos, Railraodania, and Diecast. There is something for everyone and Door Prizes

      Info: http://www.lehighvalleytrainmeet.com