Noch layout boards clearence sale

  • ittybitty53095
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 9:13 AM
      Itty Bitty Lines is having a Noch layout boards clearance sale to make room for other projects.

      At or below cost: Blumenau, Tessin, Sonnenalpa, Cortina, Traunstein, Colorado, and a few others.

      We also have a few RH & LH extensions that will work with the Cortina, Traunstein, etc.

      A few damaged boards will be offered on the website.  Also look for a few returned projects (times are tight for some) at a significant discount.  A few of the larger layouts, 4' x 8' size, will have to be picked-up
      at our West Bend, WI location.

      The layout boards that will be offered through our ebay store are all new.  A few have the bridge kits included.  All come with a trackplan.  No track, buildings or scenery is included.

      The listings will be posted over the next month.  Keep checking in.

      www.iblproducts.com

      Thanks,

      Dave P.