Re: Reducing my collection

  • quentin mclachlan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      hi michael

      can you please email me acopy of you list of items for sale

      thanks

      quentin

      --- In ZGauge@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crane <crane_alma@...> wrote:

      > Sadly, the equation Hobby + Small Scale = Save Space seems to be more like Hobby + Small Scale = More Space To Fill for me!!!
      > Therefore, I am really needing to reduce my collection a little once again.
      >
      > Rather than selling my normal way via eBay, I thought I would give the members of the Z Forums the chance to buy first.
      > I mainly have European items (German and Swiss) including Locos, Wagons and Sets.
      > All items are serviced and tested by myself, so you have peace of mind that they are in good working order.
      >
      > If you are interested, please let me know and I will email a list to you. I can provide any pictures upon request, and pictures will be provided as default before any money transfers hands for full peace of mind of what is being purchased.
      >
      > Kind Regards,
      >
      > Michael.

    • Gary Russ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
        --- In ZGauge@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crane <crane_alma@...> wrote:

        > Sadly, the equation Hobby + Small Scale = Save Space seems to be more like Hobby + Small Scale = More Space To Fill for me!!!
        > Therefore, I am really needing to reduce my collection a little once again.
        >
        > Rather than selling my normal way via eBay, I thought I would give the members of the Z Forums the chance to buy first.
        > I mainly have European items (German and Swiss) including Locos, Wagons and Sets.
        > All items are serviced and tested by myself, so you have peace of mind that they are in good working order.
        >
        > If you are interested, please let me know and I will email a list to you. I can provide any pictures upon request, and pictures will be provided as default before any money transfers hands for full peace of mind of what is being purchased.
        >
        > Kind Regards,
        >
        > Michael.

        Hi Michael

        I'm still in the "let's buy more and more!" phase, so I'd appreciate a copy of your list too please.

        Regards,
        Gary
      • QZARKrf@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
          Could you send me a list with pricing please. thanks

          > Sadly, the equation Hobby + Small Scale = Save Space seems to be more like Hobby + Small Scale = More Space To Fill for me!!!
          > Therefore, I am really needing to reduce my collection a little once again.
          >
          > Rather than selling my normal way via eBay, I thought I would give the members of the Z Forums the chance to buy first.
          > I mainly have European items (German and Swiss) including Locos, Wagons and Sets.
          > All items are serviced and tested by myself, so you have peace of mind that they are in good working order.
          >
          > If you are interested, please let me know and I will email a list to you. I can provide any pictures upon request, and pictures will be provided as default before any money transfers hands for full peace of20mind of what is being purchased.
          >
          > Kind Regards,
          >
          > Michael.

          Hi Michael

          I'm still in the "let's buy more and more!" phase, so I'd appreciate a copy of your list too please.

          Regards,
          Gary

        • Thomas HABRIK
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009
            I would appreciate a copy of the list as well. Thanks.
            Thomas

            > Sadly, the equation Hobby + Small Scale = Save Space seems to be more like Hobby + Small Scale = More Space To Fill for me!!!
            > Therefore, I am really needing to reduce my collection a little once again.
            >
            > Rather than selling my normal way via eBay, I thought I would give the members of the Z Forums the chance to buy first.
            > I mainly have European items (German and Swiss) including Locos, Wagons and Sets.
            > All items are serviced and tested by myself, so you have peace of mind that they are in good working order.
            >
            > If you are interested, please let me know and I will email a list to you. I can provide any pictures upon request, and pictures will be provided as default before any money transfers hands for full peace of mind of what is being purchased.
            >
            > Kind Regards,
            >
            > Michael.

            Hi Michael

            I'm still in the "let's buy more and more!" phase, so I'd appreciate a copy of your list too please.

            Regards,
            Gary
          • Michael Crane
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 10, 2009

              Hi,

              Many thanks for your interest.

              This email was actually sent a few months ago, and looks as though an administrator somewhere has just released it to the group! J

              What I did have for sale has all gone, however I am due to go through to clear some more duplicates out and will keep you updated with what I want to sell.