2009 Mad City Train show Pictures

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2009
      Hi Everyone

      I just put up pictures from the Mad City Train Show in Madison WI. It
      has all the scales from Z to G along with even some narrow gauge.
      Also it even has T gauge-the smallest production scale out there.
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/

      then click the green button at the top (show and expos)
      Then pick the Mad City 2009 link.

      or

      copy and paste this link:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/Show%20&%20Expo%20Pages%20&%
      20Galleries/Show%20&%20Expo%20Galleries/Train%20Show%
      20Galleries/2009/Mad%20City%202009.htm

      Also you can read a report of the show on our blog at
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.blogspot.com/

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/