Controllers for Z gauge

  • Tony White
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      What controllers do people of experience recommend as safe for Z gauge
      coreless motors?
      Tony
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        Tony,

        I use Marklin's transformers for most of my coreless motor running. I test run all of AZL's locomotives on a loop of track with a Marklin transformer. I also recommend Zthek's snail speed controllers. These work great with the coreless motors.

        Do not use pulse power with coreless motors as this may damage the motors.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016