Starting in Z gauge supplies in UK

  • Tony White
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      As a newcomer to Z gauge in UK, where can I obtain locos and rolling
      stock. I'm particularly interested in North American stuff, and would
      like to start with a MicroTrains SP30/35 in Burlington livery. Any
      suggestions welcome.
      Tony
    • Michael Crane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
        Hi,

        I would try 'The Hobby Shop', Faversham, Kent.

        (There website really doesnt do them any justice, its a right little tereasure trove)

        Regards,

        Michael.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
          Tony,

          Welcome to Z gauge! I am not sure of Micro-Trains dealers in the UK. You may have to look at online ordering from the states. Many of our largest Z scale dealers will ship internationally.  I did a quick check of Z Scale Monster who is the largest online Z scale dealer. He is showing the BN GP35 in stock. is website is:

          http://www.zscalemonster.com/

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com

          Distributor American Z Line

          AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)